Treating Customers Fairly
Webhelp TSC serves global, blue-chip organisations by providing a comprehensive range of customer management solutions.
We are trusted by these organisations to deal directly with their customers through a wide range of telephone services and make fair treatment of all customers our top priority.
As a result of our varied financial services activities, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and as part of the Principles for Business, in their High Level Standards, all regulated firms are obliged to: ‘pay due regard to the interests of their customers and treat them fairly’
We are fully committed to meet this obligation and take the following approach:
- We invest in the training and development of our staff, who demonstrate loyalty, stability and competence and are focused on the importance of treating every customer fairly
- State of the art call recording software, provides us with the capability to record voice and screen information to rigorously monitor calls, ensuring that our quality standards and regulatory compliance obligations are maintained at all times
- Comprehensive service level agreements are signed with our clients to meet the individual standards of service required for their customers
- Work to maintain a culture within Webhelp TSC that ensure customers are the primary focus of our service delivery, both for the primary users of our service and hence our contracted clients
We constantly monitor our ability to achieve these standards through:
- Regular written assessments of individual performance
- Monthly ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ monitoring programme, incorporating a series of measurements against identified customer touch points
- Internal and external audits
- Customer satisfaction surveys
In line with Governing Bodies and Accreditations Webhelp TSC complies with OFT guidelines and the Financial Ombudsmen Rules to ensure all clients have a detailed process to log a complaint and receive timely and concise feedback.
To view our Webhelp TSC Process for Complaint Management, please click on the link below. Document opens in new window.